◪ High strength, high performance, elastic, instantaneous, two components, safety and environmental protection
|performance||Component A||Component B|
|Viscosity (25℃ m pa. s )||85000-100000||35000-50000|
|Applicable time (mins)||4|
|3.After Curing characteristic|
|shear strength（N/mm.2)||PC/Aluminum magnesium||10.02|
|Split / elongation %||150|
Remind:The above performance data are typical data measured in the temperature of 25 ℃, humidity of 70% of the laboratory environment, only for reference, we cannot guarantee all the data can achieve under a specific environment. Customers are kindly requested to use actual measure data in using.
AB glue is packed with AB mixed pipe, 64g/ pcs, transported as non-dangerous goods, should be stored in a dry, shady place (below 5 ℃ ~ 26 ℃), the shelf life is within 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Senior Member of Shanghai International Chamber of Commerce
Characteristics before hardening
Black thick liquid
White thick liquid
Colorless transparent liquid
Proportion , g/cm3(25°C)
Viscosity after mixing, mPa.s (25°C)
Weight after mixing, g/cm2(25°C)
Operation time after mixing, hour(25°C)
25°C/5hrs or 80°C/25mins
25°C/24hrs or 80°C/60mins
Hardness, Shore D
Dielectric strength, KV/mm,25°C
Flame resistance, UL 94
Temperature range , °C
Volume resistance DC500V, Ω·cm
E4202A/B is solvent-type room temperature curing epoxy glue adhesive
1. Good toughness, high hardness clear epoxy resin
2. Excellent adhesion, anti-cracking resistance
3. Excellent electrical insulating properties, stability
4. Good waterproof, moisture resistance, very low water absorption
5. Good temperature resistance, resistance temperature of 150 °C in 1 hr short time
For sealing and protection of power capacitors, filters, sensors, automotive electronics and optoelectronic LED
1. Stirring A component evenly before using it .
2. Weighed in a 5:1 ratio A, B two components, stir well stay with after vacuum deaeration to use within 60 minutes run out.
3. Good potting devices ,if necessary, continue to pumping vacuum, help to increase the electrical performance of the device.
4. Curing conditions: 25 ° C for 24hrs at room temperature ; or let stand for surface bubbles after heating 65 °C × 0.5hr.
5. Note: adhesive start the reaction after adhesive preparation , accompanied by heat release. With the greater amount of glue, the greater the heat release, the shorter operating time, required in a shorter period of time you are finished using
6.The above tests are measured under 100 g with adhesive
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.