|Epoxy resin AB glue||SD829 part A||SD829 Part B|
|Viscosity (mPa.s 25℃)||26000-28000||26000-28000|
|Specific gravity (g/ml 25℃)||1.6-1.9||1.6-1.9|
|Ratio（weight ratio pbw）||1||1|
|Gel time under normal temperature（25℃）20g||1h|
|Curing condition||80℃||30 mins|
|Active hydrogen equivalentg/eq||/||185/195|
|Distortion temperature HDT||80℃|
|Distortion temperature HDT||5.0~1015|
|Shear strength of different materials（Mpa）|
|Aluminum / copper||17-20|
AB glue is packed with AB mixed pipe, 64g/ pcs, transported as non-dangerous goods. It should be stored in a dry, shady place (below 5 ℃ ~ 26 ℃), the shelf life is within 12 months from the date of manufacture.
1. High bonding strength, good thixotropy, easy operation, no flow, according to the different needs of deployment of color;
2. Light color, not leaking, do not pollute the bonding material;
3. Anti-aging, corrosion resistance, resistance to media (acid, alkali, water), excellent performance;
4. Has good toughness, impact resistance;
5.A, B components in accordance with the ratio of 1: 1 deployment, room temperature (25 ℃) curing speed, curing shrinkage is small;
6. Does not contain volatile solvents, non-toxic environmental protection, construction and convenient.
Stone, wood, metal, concrete, glass, steel and other different materials of mutual bonding, the effect of special good.
1.Keep the surface dry and clean,needn’t strictly degreasing
2.Evenly mix the A and B component with 1:1 ratio.
3.Press with finger for5-10 minutes before curing.
4.This product if partial thick, is a normal phenomenon, does not affect the bonding effect
1.Keep away from the reach of children
2.Use in well ventilated,but not take orally,due
To its acrylic smell
3.Store in cool,dry and draughty place,and keep
Away from heat and flame source.
4.Don’t exchange the caps of A and B.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.